Business Outpatient Health Insurance Coverage
Outpatient treatment, as defined above, is any medical treatment where an overnight stay in a hospital is not required. Consequently, an outpatient coverage benefit on a group medical insurance policy can provide coverage for:
- Costs associated with General Practitioner Visits
- Costs associated with Specialist Visits
- Costs associated with Prescription Medications
- Chiropractic Treatments
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatments
- Alternative Therapies and Complimentary Medicines, including Homeopathy
- Prescribed Occupational Therapies
- Prescribed Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy, and Oculomotor Therapy
- Routine Health Checks including Early Disease and Illness Screenings
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Treatments
- Infertility Treatments including IVF
- Prescribed Glasses and Contact Lenses
- Prescribed Medical Aids and Prosthetic Devices
The outpatient coverage benefits illustrated above are available on Group health insurance plans from many leading international insurance companies. However, it is important to note that not all of these benefits will be offered by every company and not every plan will include the full range of outpatient protection as illustrated above.
Consequently, ensuring that your company’s group medical insurance policy is able to provide the full range of coverage required by your employees is an important first step towards identifying the plan best suited to meet your organization’s unique requirements.
Group Outpatient Insurance Advice
If you would like to look at your company’s outpatient health insurance options, CCW Global would be pleased to undertake a no-cost, no-obligation investigation as to the options which best fit your specific requirements.
For more information or to contact a consultant about outpatient insurance advice for groups and companies please Contact Us Today.
We have received your enquiry, it may take us 1-2 working days to respond to your enquiry.
In case of urgent assistance please call our office at (+852) 2114 2840 during business hours.