CCW Global provides a range of services to its clients ranging from simple benchmarking of local insurers, to a full tender process providing risk analysis and implementation of a Pan-Asian or Global Employee Benefits scheme.
Our core services include:
- Full analysis and understanding of your specific requirements, including: Group Medical, Individual and Group Life Assurance, Directors and Officers Liability, Key-Man, Travel and other related insurances
- Design of a bespoke package followed by a comprehensive review of the market to find an insurer who will match your requirements at an acceptable cost.
- Comparison of all funding mechanisms/ contract types available including more complex contract types normally available in Europe and the USA.
- Design of a bespoke direct out-patient settlement network - thereby negating the need for a pay and claim process.
- Analysis of claims costs both during the review process as well as on a continuing basis. Suchanalysis allows us to understand where underlying risks take place and therefore to structure and restructure benefits accordingly in order to manage future health spend and risk.
- Overview of International Group Pooling and possible benefits.
- Market review/market test at every renewal plus regular market updatesenabling continual benchmarking within peer groups.
- Continuous monitoring of your claims assessment timelines and overall service provided by the insurer.
- Claims arbitration service.
- A plan leaver service for all staff providing continuity of cover.
- Local Servicing Team – all your staff will receive an opportunity to have a face to face meeting if required
- Specialized risks cover e.g. bespoke alternatives to traditional insurance contracts without sacrificing benefits, service or worldwide cover. These can be structured to cover any nationality of employee, in any country in the world.